Swiss Medical Network is one of Switzerland's two major groups of private clinics.
Located in the country's three linguistic regions, our establishments offer top-quality hospital care, nursing and related services to patients both from Switzerland and abroad.
The benefits for you
Joining Swiss Medical Network means benefitting from state-of-the-art technical facilities.
- start-up package – financial support
- group or individual practice in our clinic
- easy access to staff parking facilities
- flexible allocation of operating schedule
- access to a first-class range of technical facilities
- permanent priority access to diagnostic resources
- direct contact with clinic management
- establishments on a human scale with a warm, friendly atmosphere
- close liaison between clinics and centres of excellence
- organization of public and medical conferences
- development of communication strategies
- patient acquisition - networking
- discounts in clinic-owned restaurants and cafés
- reduced prices at Victoria Jungfrau Collection hotels
- fleet discounts on various car brands
For your patients
- global, personalized, interdisciplinary care
- top-flight hotel and restaurant services
- limousine service for top-up medical insurance holders
Joining Swiss Medical Network gives you the opportunity to practise in several locations, taking advantage of the benefits offered by a network of clinics.
Possibility of being professionally certified at one or several clinics
Certification by the Breast Centre and Swiss Cancer Network, for example
By the Swiss Institute for Medical Training at level B or C
Access to state-of-the-art technology
Da Vinci, OARM 2, Cathlab, IRM 3T, GreenLight Laser Therapy
Discover our infrastructures
An overview in a few photos of the state-of-the-art technical facilities and equipment that our independent doctors benefit from.
The location of the Swiss Medical Network’s group of clinics and their key figures at a glance.
Your contact persons
Qualified people who are available to answer your questions. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with them.
A graduate engineer and MBA, he started his career in industry.
In the health sector for 20 years:
Director of medical relations and business development in Europe with Unilabs, focusing on hospital laboratory management, and subsequently director of operations in hospital hygiene. He took on operational management at the Clinique de Genolier from 2015 to May 2018 and at Montchoisi in 2015/2016 and 2017
Outstanding knowledge of the hospital sector and health system
Vast network of medical professionals and partners in the health sector
Many years of experience in marketing and sales in the pharmaceutical industry
Graduate in pharmacy at the ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
Promotion of clinics in Italian-speaking Switzerland
Outstanding knowledge of the hospital and health sector.
Wide-ranging network of physicians and health partners
Studied economics in Neuchâtel.